Welcome to St. Thomas'
Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, we welcome you! Our Mission Statement says: “We are a loving, caring community, called to encourage and nurture people to grow in faith; to share the Gospel message through the diversity of our worship experience; to live out our faith with joy, to invite others to share our spiritual journey.” ALL are welcome! We especially welcome children and youth . . .
Join us for worship and fellowship each Sunday at 8:30AM and 10:30AM. Also on Wednesdays at 10:00AM.
These five Marks of Mission are a framework used to describe and encourage ministry throughout the worldwide Anglican Communion:
- To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
- To teach, baptize, and nurture new believers
- To respond to human need by loving service
- To seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation
- To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth